did one and then I wanted to do one. XD Plus I was kind of bored for some reason, which was weird because I should really have been doing homework.
This is my room, isn't it beautiful~?
1. My backpack is 19 lbs with my textbook, and I have my textbook every other day. Without it, it's like 14 lbs.
2. I tried sewing a panda. My sewing machine broke. :<
3. Erm... I honestly don't know where that plushie came from. But I saw that character on a poster for Kart Rider once. Before then, I'd never known what it was from. XD
I HAVE A SILVER TRENCHCOAT. AWESOME, NO? And I also have a pair of red moon boots, but they're in the garage. There should be a garage meme. That would be interesting.
4. I need a bigger desk for all my crap. That flower pot is full of pens, pencils, and old gel pens that don't work. 8D Guess what? The little yellow bottle is Hello Kitty Banana-scented glue. XD I've never used it, though.
5. Cardcaptor, Twilight Princess, Sailor Moon, and a November calendar I got for free at a comic book store.
6. ...I have too many Yu Gi Oh books. But that isn't even all of them. I still need like 15 more or something.
My friend sent me those Splash Star figures, though I've never seen the show.
7. All he does is sleep now. XD
8. We need to replace our doors. They're from the early 80s or something.
WOW THAT WAS LONG.